Side Hung Windows
- Side Hung Windows available in timber and aluminium.
- Our timber units are manufactured in solid meranti and delivered untreated, unglazed, ready for your builder to install.
- Exotic Timbers can be used to manufacture windows such as Iroko, Teak, Kiaat and Oak.
- Swiss Schlegel weather seals fitted around the sash to ensure rattle and draft free windows and are available in white and brown for our timber units.
- Aluminium standard colours of white, charcoal and bronze.
- On aluminium and timber windows, stainless steel, friction hinges ensure the casement operates smoothly with independent adjustable friction that can be applied on each opener to compensate for the wind and weight of sash.
- We manufacture the 30.5mm, 38mm, 70mm as well as the heavy duty 76mm shopfront for aluminium systems.
- Single glazed or double glazed options as well as low E, tinted or solar glass can be used in all our products.
Ambassador can replace existing steel, aluminium, wood or uPVC windows and doors.
- Visit our factory showroom to discuss your requirements with our sales and technical staff.
- All products carry a 5 year warranty. Please refer to term and conditions for clarity.
- Sections, sizes, design details and hardware may change from time to time.
- Our products are not limited to the traditional stock sizes, but instead are all custom-made to the clients unique requirements, at no additional charges as we don’t carry stock. Please send us your design and custom sizes for quotation.