Horizontal Sliding Windows
- Horizontal Sliding Windows are available in timber and aluminium.
- Our timber units are manufactured in solid meranti and delivered untreated, unglazed, ready for your builder to install.
- Exotic Timbers can be used to manufacture windows such as Iroko, Teak, Kiaat and Oak.
- Swiss Schlegel weather seals fitted around the sash to ensure rattle and draft free windows and are available in white and brown for our timber units.
- Aluminium standard colours of white, charcoal and bronze.
Single glazed or double glazed options as well as low E, tinted or solar glass can be used in all our products.
- Horizontal sliding windows are manufactured as a bypass system.
- Ambassador can replace existing steel, aluminium, wood or uPVC windows and doors.
- Visit our factory showroom to discuss your requirements with our sales and technical staff.
- All products carry a 5 year warranty.
- Please refer to term and conditions for clarity.
- Sections, sizes, design details and hardware may change from time to time.
- Our products are not limited to the traditional stock sizes, but instead are all custom-made to the clients unique requirements, at no additional charges as we don’t carry stock.
- Please send us your design and custom sizes for quotation.